Some of Our Satisfied Commercial Clients Include:
Our Business is protecting Your Business from pests
McCauley Agricultural & Pest Services understands the pest pressures faced by businesses in our region. That’s why we offer pest control solutions that protect your people, product, facility and reputation. Backed by more than 20 years of industry experience, we are ready to take on your company’s pest problems. And of course, because our commercial pest control services are ongoing, you can count on us to prevent insects and rodents from returning.
Pest management solutions for every industry
No matter what type of business you operate, you cannot have roaches, rats, or other insects running around your facility.McCauley Agricultural & Pest Service is a locally owned and operated pest control company that strives to deliver reliable, remarkable service while protecting our communities from the harmful effects of pests. When you partner with us for commercial pest control, we’ll focus on protecting your operation from potentially destructive insects and rodents so you can focus on running your business.
Call for a no charge, no obligation business evaluation. A business evaluation consists of a thorough assessment of your facility by one of our trained professionals. We’ll make recommendations regarding grounds maintenance related to pest control and food storage. We’ll also identify openings for rodents, discuss preventative measures and much more.
We are able to provide a wide variety of services including IPM, log books, audit compliance, licensing and insurance and organic programs all tailored to your company or location needs.
- Free inspection of your location or facility.
- McCauley Agricultural and Pest is registered with Pro Compliance.
- IPM certified personnel, log books including licenses, certificates of insurance, sighting logs and current SDS and labels.
- Log books individually tailored to your needs. This includes SDS and Labels used on your site, licensing of individuals servicing your location, siting logs, location graphs with equipment locations marked and numbered. Site specific certificates of insurance.
- Proven audit compliance meeting AIB standards. Audits passed include Silker Labs and Primus.
- Organic programs designed for your facility.
- Bed bug inspections provided by experienced staff. Treatment plans available.
- Rodent programs designed for your building, community or facility.
- Convenient service times available.
Pests monitored and treated for
Rodents: Rats and mice. Ground squirrel and gopher services are available as well
Roaches: All common species of roach, including German, American and Oriental.
Occasional invaders: Earwigs, Centipedes, Millipedes and many species of beetle.